Monday, 4 March 2013
February ‘13 Favorites
When Spring isn’t really happening.. You just buy some flowers and pretend it’s sunny out. February went by super fast, but still I had some very outspoken favorites this month!
1. Kevin Murphy - Damage Manager: I was so happy when I discovered that my hairdresser (Kapsalon Bizar in Gent) now also uses and sells Kevin Murphy. How amaze-balls is that? This Damage Manager spray can be used on dry hair, smells amazing and is formulated with the best ingredients. This is the best heat styling spray I’ve ever used, seriously. A thorough review will follow!
2. Lush - American Cream Conditioner: This was gifted to me by one of my best friends for Christmas & needless to say it’s a great present. I love the smell (I would use it just for that!) and it’s all (or almost) natural, which can’t be bad. I’ve been using it a lot the past month and am halfway through the bottle now. And I will definitely repurchase..
3. The Body Shop Ginger Body Butter: I bought this one in London during sales at just 5 pounds. You can’t go wrong with their body butters and this one smells very different. You now probably notice how I like ‘different’ smells ;) This one says it’s ‘sparkly’ but it is not at all, so that’s why I went for it.
4. NARS Stick Concealer in Custard: Bought this in London too and have been using it almost daily now. Full review can be found here.
5. Etat Pur Express Purifying Mask: My skin is quite oily so a grey clay mask does wonders for my skin. This mask really absorbs the excess sebum and does some thorough cleansing as well. I love how it only needs a good five minutes, so it’s not a hassle using it at all. Oily skin types should do this twice a week; your skin will feel very refreshed :)